Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

480D Case Construction King… have reverse but no forward

tgfain ยท 2015-04-22 23:13

I recently put a rebuild kit in the shuttle plus a new pump and converter, but when I got it back together I have reverse but no forward. I followed the schematics when I reassembled the shuttle. Did I get something out of place? Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Replies1
  1. #1El Hombre2015-04-23 12:37

    Seems couple of weeks ago someone posted something like this. He pulled it back apart and found an o-ring was mangled and leaking. How much work is it to get the shuttle? At least you know the convertor and pump are working; reverse is ok....mentally review all of those rubber bits you installed, it's probably there. It's real easy to slide a shaft into the ring and it hangs up and tears and you won't know.