Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

490e deere fuse panel

walkerdog ยท 2015-03-18 13:09

I just recently purchased a 490e deere and I am trying to get the lights working and would like a diagram of the fuses the cover on mine is gone thanks for your help

Replies2
  1. #1ANDREW C2015-03-21 21:37

    A - F1 1 Amp Monitor B - F2 1 Amp Engine Control Unit C - F3 5 Amp E C Motor D - F4 1 Amp PVC Memory E - F5 5 Amp Power On F - F6 10 Amp Switch Box G - F7 1 Amp Pump and Valve Control Unit H - F8 5 Amp Pump Control Solenoid 1 I - F9 5 Amp Pump Control Solenoid 2 J - Spare K - F11 20 Amp Lights L - F12 5 Amp Windshield Wiper/Washer M - F13 20 Amp Heater N - F14 5 Amp Propel Alarm O - F15 10 Amp Horn P - F16 1 Amp Radio Q - F17 10 Amp Cigarette Lighter R - F18 5 Amp Dome Light S - F19 10 Amp Optional Equipment T - F20 20 Amp Start Aid Fuse A bottom left K bottom right looking at fuse panel

  2. #2walkerdog2015-03-22 22:10

    Thanks alot andrewc I really appreciate it!