I have a customer with an RC100 and when he operates the arms and bucket it moves extremely fast, like there is no contolled speed, any chance it might be a low flow high flow issue, solenoid or fuse problem? Thanks Trackguy
Anybody have any idea? Out of 132 views there must be someone with a solution.
I'm not quite understanding the problem. Is it when he operates the arms and opening/closing of the bucket together? Is it the bucket opening/closing that's too fast?
Hello John, I knew I could count on you to respond :drinkup he claims that like when he operates the bucket up and down the travel is extremely fast, like abnormally fast being that obviously that's not the way it operated when he got the machine. I did tell you I changed jobs right? No longer Rubbertrax, I now work for Track Loader Parts / Rubber Tracks USA / Lashley Tractor, we also are an authorized ASV/Terex & Kubota / New Holland dealer. The ASV/Terex stuff is new to me so I am learning new things everyday and now I have a really good reason to get on the forums to get help and advice from all the experts like yourself on the site. Thanks John Eric Capps Track Loader Parts Rubber Tracks USA [email protected] 770.408.0071
Hey Eric, So did this start after he installed the 4n1? Obviously a flow issue, but I'm only an expert on breaking things and throwing wrenches. I'd post the problem over in the hydraulic section over at tractor by net and see what kind of responses you get. There are a few smart retired guys there. Most of us on here have been busy as a one legged dog in a tail kicking contest. It rained last night so I'm taking an office day today.
So just for clarification, the loader arms and bucket tilt cylinders are moving faster with the 4n1 bucket attached? Or the 4n1 bucket is opening and closing too fast?
Sounds like quite a conundrum.....did this start with the install of the 4 in 1 ? If so I have a solution ...
From my customer: "When I on or close, the bucket has way to much force. Hard to control Inch by inch more like 6 inch by 6 inch increments. moves to fast."
If it's the bucket opening and closing too fast? then he needs some flow restrictions in the fittings. Special fittings with small orifices to slow it down. I think we assumed this was the loader arm and couldn't figure out how that could change.
Like this: Got this response from another forum
I would rather use a industry standard hydraulic (like Parker) dial adjustable ones, he can install them once, and then easily tune them any time he wants.
Agreed with above. Those I would not consider the correct orifice for the attachment, Tunable couplers are the standard and allow for custom tuning of flow. Parker makes a quality tunable fitting.
You can often perform two or more functions at the same time to take the curse off of the resulting forces.Practice or experimenting is probably a better word will load the hydraulic pump or proportioning valves to make the results acceptable.Good luck.Ron G