Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

** 50hx manual or wiring diagram

Cyrel ยท 2015-05-15 20:12

Hi I am in need of a service manual for a 94 model ** 50hx. The machine has had a cab fire recently and I am wanting to rewire the essentials to get the old girl workable again. This hoe will not go on the road again so all the extras can be left off. I have searched for these manuals and have had no luck at all. Any help will be greatly appreciated . Cheers

Replies3
  1. #1jflarin2016-05-15 21:42

    Have you found the manual you were looking for? I stumbled on something today. I wanted to know if it is still of interest? jf

  2. #2Coastiebro2016-05-22 22:55

    Hi there, If you are still looking I have a manual for a 50HX series S mine is 1990 but should be close. Mine parked up at home here with water contamination in the hydraulic oil from bad seals on the backhoe ram. Fun and games

  3. #3joe--h2016-05-23 13:41

    I have a manual for my 1993, manual # is 1459 190 M4 Covers ** 50H, 50HX, 60HX series S & T Joe H