Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

510 internation wheel loader

Mike Marquis ยท 2015-03-22 13:41

I am looking for a injector pump for my loader it has the IH motor it is a bosch pump #VA4-11h1250cr93, the bosch # is 0 460 314 029.i am not sure of the engine size but believe it is a 288 diesle

Replies4
  1. #1Mike Marquis2015-03-22 15:20

    hello again I found out the engine size for my 510 international wheel loader it is the D268 engine, I was told that they do not make a repair kit for the injector pump on this machine, was wondering if there is a different pump that is compatible with this engine. If nothing, is there a different engine that can be used with to much trouble swapping out

  2. #2Mike Marquis2015-03-22 15:22

    hello again I found out the engine size for my 510 international wheel loader it is the D268 engine, I was told that they do not make a repair kit for the injector pump on this machine, was wondering if there is a different pump that is compatible with this engine. If nothing, is there a different engine that can be used without to much trouble swapping out

  3. #3Delmer2015-03-22 17:18

    I don't know pumps much, but I'd be surprised if a pump shop couldn't get parts for it. Unless it's completely trashed. Are you hoping to do this yourself? What do you know about the current injection pump?

  4. #4Mike Marquis2015-03-23 09:12

    reply to Delmer's post This pump is no longer available and neither is the parts to have it rebuilt