Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

544G JD loader Checking Codes

garebear · 2024-08-16 10:53

I was wondering how I pull up codes & clear the codes on are 544G loader? Thanks for a reply in advance...

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-08-16 14:39

    Were you able to get the engine to start from the key ? . Check your messages.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2024-08-16 16:12

    FYI @garebear , any active or stored codes are all related to the hour meter, monitor temperature guages and the fuel gauge. Transmission sensor code F907 is a “nuisance” code and can be ignored. What issues are you having ?

  3. #3garebear2025-06-18 12:40

    Back to an on going problem with it not kicking over. I turn the key over & no start. I get power to everything but the exclamation stop light blinks & will nit start. Can start it at the starter, then it will not move in any gear. I've been able to reboot the system by pulling the plug from the control module & plugging it back in & it'll fire up & run. However this is a temp fix & doesn't seem to be working. I've gone through all basic checkups & I'm leaning towards the system not recognizing when the park brake switch has been activated, so it shuts down the unit for safety. I was told that an energizer canister is used to engage the park brake system which may be the main problem.

  4. #4Diesel Dave2025-06-18 19:29

    I will ask you a question on your other thread.