Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

544J Destroyed by Mice.

Clark402 · 2025-02-25 08:05

Got a 544J loader that I’m working on that’s been destroyed by mice. I’m down to my last wire, Red-B05, and when I was trying to clean off the rest of the Sheeth, it ended up popping off of the main harness behind the battery box and now I can’t see where it was connected before? Anyone have an idea on what it was powering? I believe it was a constant power for the FLC but I’m not certain. Thank you for your time.

Replies7
  1. #1Vetech632025-02-25 08:06

    Serial number of machine?

  2. #2Clark4022025-02-25 11:11

    DW544JZ590368

  3. #3mg23612025-02-25 12:10

    Welcome to HEF Clark ! B05 connects to the battery, then runs to the FLC. Check your messages.

  4. #4Clark4022025-02-25 16:21

    Have FLC Power and no boom function now. FLC toast?

  5. #5mg23612025-02-26 05:03

    Bucket function work? I would suspect the pilot enable solenoid/wiring. The FLC does not control the hydraulics except for the pilot enable circuit. Does the pilot enable light work on the SSM?

  6. #6Clark4022025-02-26 09:29

    YOUR A LIFE SAVER!!!!!! Found it!!!!

  7. #7Diesel Dave2025-02-26 23:47

    That’s how mg2361 rolls !!