Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

550G LGP 24 in wide tracks

tthibo6 ยท 2014-05-05 18:08

Looking for a left side final drive for a 550G/650G Part number T145233 My

Replies8
  1. #1lantraxco2014-05-05 18:20

    Have you tried this? http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/partssearch.aspx?partnum=T145233

  2. #2tthibo62014-05-05 19:48

    Yeah, that one is cracked. I have found one other that was also cracked. Thanks, though

  3. #3lantraxco2014-05-05 20:42

    You need just the housing, or a complete final?

  4. #4tthibo62014-05-06 12:44

    I could use either one, the complete assembly would be much easier though. Hoping to find a used one. $9k for a new drive is out of my price range right now.

  5. #5lantraxco2014-05-06 14:56

    You may have already been here but these guys show stock for the AT280611 final: http://www.oemreplaceme.com/ http://bigironpartsllc.com/search.php?part=at280611 :cool2

  6. #6eric122014-05-06 14:59

    you could try H and R parts from buffalo ny, they have a good selection of used parts and warehouses in different parts of the country so shipping isn't too bad

  7. #7balls2go2014-05-06 15:35

    Try headequipment.com

  8. #8Killbox Alpha2014-07-06 13:28

    Not sure if you found one but I've done business with this guy and he's top notch. http://www.oemreplaceme.com/