Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

555 E transmission problems

White Head 3552 ยท 2025-06-27 21:12

I have a 2000 model 555E New Holland backhoe. After a big rain storm the other day I went to crank the backhoe the fuse box started smoking real bad shut the key off. Went and pulled off the cover of the fuse box on the fender the circuit board below the last relay was smoking with the key on. I found out the key hot post. The wires going to it for grounded out I pulled the wires off. After that you could turn key on and crank no short The wires are shorted on that keyhot. Do you know what that post goes to since I pulled off the wires the transmission will not go into gear. I have no booklet on this backhoe and can't find nothing out online. Thanks for The Help

Replies2
  1. #1cosmaar12025-06-27 23:31

    PM me your email address and I will send you the manuals.

  2. #2White Head 35522025-06-30 21:44