Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

58 Hough H70

ByrdDog ยท 2013-03-27 16:37

Hi, I have a Hough H70 loader that has recently broke down (never ran very good anyway). Thought I would post some pics & see if anyone here might need any parts off it. I think the motor has spun a bearing; tires are 75-80%. Machine is located @ my ranch in E. NM, so I can't provide additional info/pics right away. If anyone has any interest in this machine or any parts, please let me know. Thanks!!

Replies2
  1. #1firewoodchopper2013-04-21 11:51

    What exactly do you mean by "spun a bearing"? Why do you say it never ran very good anyways? Are those tires 14-24.00?

  2. #2ByrdDog2013-04-22 09:12

    Well, a neighbor was borrowing it when it broke down. He says the motor will turn over about 3/4 of a revolution, then stops. It has always taken much more time to get it started than the actual use we'd get out of it. I suspect the carb and distributor both needed to be rebuilt years ago. Not sure about the tire size - it's been a couple months since I took the pictures. I was told they're a common size used on larger road graders, if that helps any. I will take more photos next time I'm out in NM. If there's anything you want more detail of, just let me know. I'm not on the forum regularly (in fact, I just joined to try to find somone who might want this machine), so if you want any further info, shoot me an email at [email protected] thanks!