Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580/590 backhoe bucket interchange

nilzlofgren ยท 2010-09-11 15:58

Will a bucket from a 590 turbo, fit a 580K? This is the first year for the 590, so it looks like a K series.

Replies4
  1. #1sporklift2010-09-11 19:29

    Photos from 580 SE Here are photos I took off of my 580 Super E. Looks like: 10" between upper ears 5" (or 5.25") between lower ears 14" (about) pin spacing I didn't measure the pin diameters. And I'm not sure if it's the same as the 580 K...

  2. #2Goose2010-09-11 19:40

    Yes, a 590 bucket will fit a 580SK. They have the same pin size and spacing. The only difference between the bucket is some of the 590 buckets were heavier built for the extra power the 590 has and maybe alittle more capacity. Alot of 590s out there have buckets off of 580s on them.

  3. #3gggraham2010-09-12 00:10

    See this thread I posted the Case bucket interchange list

  4. #4drifter590sl2010-09-12 12:47

    goose is right there the same