Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580 case bucket compatibilities

Captain caveman ยท 2025-10-18 17:55

I own a 580 case B tractor backhoe front and loader. Want to know if you can use a 580 case L bucket on the 580 case B.

Replies5
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-10-20 00:30

    Which bucket? I'd imagine they're different based on how far apart they were made but you never know. Need to do some measuring.

  2. #2JBrady2025-10-23 16:48

    I am pretty confident that M series and older are all compatible. N series and newer are different. If I remember correctly, the 12" bucket needs a shorter top pin than all the other width buckets.

  3. #3gggraham2025-10-24 11:11

    Backhoe Bucket Compatability

  4. #4Welder Dave2025-10-24 17:25

    Who ever drew the arrows on the diagram for the new coupler must be blind. Arrows should go directly to what they indicate, not aways away.

  5. #5gggraham2025-10-24 22:55

    Hey that's right from Case....engineer diagram. LOL