This old CK came with the cut off cable kinda stuck up under the dashboard. Of course a little drip around the throttle shaft on the Roosa Master pump. I think I've seen pictures on a forum of one of these apart. (The previous owner didn't know what a govenor was when I asked if it ever worked.) The throttle shaft seems to rotate continuosly when I turn it with my fingers. I'd like to find the internal pictures I thought I saw of one of these on the forum. Also would like to know a source and part numbers of the rebuild gaskets and O rings and, I think the internal govenor parts that I'll need to get this thing running right. Thanks again for a great site and wonderful information. Packratc
Give me the complete "roosa master" number off the side of the pump[name plate] and I can supply you with everything you need.. Mail me direct..
Haven't got the pump fixed but I've received some great information. Also found the pictures I needed. I already had printed them off for inclusion with my parts catelog in a loose leaf binder. Senior member "Phil" had posted the pics and advise back on 11-4-2010. Now I gotta find the pump folks in Nashville. Thanks