Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580 E declutching soilniod part number an source

DaveA ยท 2021-10-01 16:09

Pulled the declutching soilnoid on my 1988 580E seems not to work. The tag on it reads Trombtta Corp SOL P515-A11 Im looking for a good source and a case part number

Replies9
  1. #1stinky642021-10-01 20:11

    Source for part -Tractor Stuff 1-800-428-8183, source for part number- 580e parts manual...

  2. #2Tinkerer2021-10-02 07:08

    From the on-line parts book. Verify it yourself to be sure it is the correct part ! CNH price is $655.00. Amazon.com $352.00 Good Grief !! https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...B1C-A5F7-E678DF2B94CD&isSnFilterEnabled=false

  3. #3DaveA2021-10-02 10:51

    thanks part looks differant then the one I have. is there 2 differant designes https://wdpart.com/products/d1347-a...d-584e-480ll-580k-585e?variant=40412338552986

  4. #4Tinkerer2021-10-02 11:12

    Ignore the one on Amazon. This is the one you have. The key information is on the lower RH corner of the webpage description. https://pjpowerinc.com/p/p515-a66

  5. #5DaveA2021-10-02 12:20

    they dont give that one away

  6. #6DaveA2021-10-02 12:21

    how do i make sure it is bad . have power going to it

  7. #7Tinkerer2021-10-03 10:14

    1st- Determine if there is current going beyond the two prong plug on it. Those plugs can create an electrical resistance. They need to be nice and clean. 2nd- Determine if the plunger that the solenoid operates in the shuttle moves freely. Measuring the electrical resistance of the solenoid with an ohm meter is one way to check it. I have no idea what the resistance should be. Sometimes the plunger in the shuttle would stick in the neutral position in my tractor. I never repaired it. I just put the shuttle lever in neutral whenever I need to run the hoist up with no power to the rear wheels.

  8. #8JL Sargent2021-10-03 14:11

    Wish I had 12 Dozen of those laying around here.........

  9. #9DaveA2021-10-03 20:43

    put the thing back on and it worked thanks for the input