Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580 k Australian model parts lookup

sr-oz · 2019-06-21 23:42

Hi there, Can somebody please point me in the right direction for online parts lookup for 580 k phase3 91 model? It’s an Australian delivered model. I think Euro models are the same. I’m simply chasing swing cylinder seal kit x 2. It has sideshift with vertical stabilisers not to be confused with American centremount models that have different size swing cylinders. The case sites over here are crap they won’t let you into their parts lookup, it just stalls and goes nowhere. The rod size is 2 inch, bore size approx 4 1/2 inch. Any ideas please?

Replies6
  1. #1mitch5042019-06-22 00:24

    try this: https://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr93447ag39542 I think that will cover it, if not, go here: https://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::machine_find

  2. #2alrman2019-06-22 02:51

    Hi there @sr-oz Yes, you need to look at the Euro CNH Parts Store to see the machines sold in AU. - which is very different to the US version. While @mitch504 has posted the correct model from the US site for the SK, it doesn't contain all the models sold in AU - like the SR / ST. Sometimes the browser you use can make a difference, I used to have trouble using Chrome to view the site & mostly have success using Explorer. The hangup seems to be Flash Player..... I'm no computer guru, but you might try another browser. The part number for the swing cylinder kits should be 1543279C1.

  3. #3sr-oz2019-06-22 03:11

    Thank you mitch504 and alrman for the replies, great site this.....yeah I get as far as ....click on consumer parts catalogue and I do that but it won’t open. But I was able to see everything in the link alrman sent thanks. Hey do you think I need 2 kits or is there enough to do the 2 cylinders in 1 kit? It’s slightly confusing...thanks.

  4. #4alrman2019-06-22 03:18

    1 Kit will reseal 1 cylinder - you will need 2 x kits for both.

  5. #5sr-oz2019-06-22 03:21

    Thanks heaps yeah the more I studied it, it became clearer. Beauty that’s what I was after. Cheers.

  6. #6mitch5042019-06-22 13:15

    Ok, that first link I posted said it was for EU models, they are very definitely not the regular ones we get here, I hoped it would cover his.