We have a 580 Super D loader/backhoe with a problem with the front bucket control valve not holding, allowing the bucket to roll back when you have the bucket down & tipped forward, with the front of the tractor raised, when digging with the hoe. I have a Parker # VDSP 22DF74 for the whole assembly & a Case Part # 122746. Anyone know if these control valves may be available in any of the Northern States or Canada. Maybe it may be rebuild able? We are open to either option. Machine ser # is 12043331 & it is a model year 1985 I believe. Thanks, Metalman.
My Deere 310D was acting similar to yours. I removed the loader control valve and replaced all the seals and o-ring. Fixed the problem. I found several o-rings were all chewed up. May able to get parts from Case. If not, hydraulic repair shop will have them.
Hi there, I think I would check the bucket cylinder seals before going at the control valve. If 1 cylinder is bypassing, the bucket will roll under load. In the control valve I would look at the circuit reliefs, they have a tendency to cut the "0" rings. Hope this helps.