Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580 super E brake seals early model

rmk4x4 ยท 2014-02-17 23:44

I am needing to replace the seals on the my diff lock side of my brakes had it opened up and it is the the cross shaft seal that is leaking it looks like so I ordered seals from case they are a 6 hour round trip from home so they mailed them to me one looks like it could be right the other for the cross shaft is not for sure serial number 9869936 case sent me these seals G13801 and a G13822 What I came up with off there site is A179054 and a A179053 if none of these are right anyone have the numbers off hand Thanks Trevor

Replies1
  1. #1alrman2014-02-18 01:30

    G13801 & G13822 are the inner & outer seals for the rear axle. A179054 & A179053 are the correct numbers - ring them again & tell them to "listen very carefully"........