Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580B

MICHIEMOUSE ยท 2024-03-24 14:28

Does anyone have a link for a parts manual for the backhoe controls on a 1973 Case 580B.

Replies12
  1. #1Tinkerer2024-03-25 08:17

    CASE Construction | 580B - Case Construction King Tractor W/shuttle Transmission | MyCNHi US Store www.mycnhistore.com

  2. #2MICHIEMOUSE2024-03-25 09:35

    I only see the view for the Tractor and not the backhoe controls. Thanks

  3. #3Tinkerer2024-03-25 14:48

    OOPS ! #35 backhoe specific to a 580B. You gotta figure out if you have the Commercial Valve or the Case-Cessna. https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...ies-b/cn/2DCE6496-EFBE-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6

  4. #4MICHIEMOUSE2024-03-25 15:21

    I have the Commercial Valve

  5. #5Tinkerer2024-03-25 21:39

    Scroll down the page until you get to frame #180.

  6. #6MICHIEMOUSE2024-03-26 10:52
  7. #7MICHIEMOUSE2024-03-26 10:56

    Tinkerer, Do the seals replace come as a seal kit and where can you purchase them?

  8. #8MICHIEMOUSE2024-03-30 19:58

    Tinkerer, In my 580B Commercial Control Valve housing my o-rings are square just like the cavity. My question is are they originally round o-rings and just conform to the square shape. The ones shown in the drawing are round. Thanks, Tim

  9. #9Tinkerer2024-03-31 08:25

    I have never seen control valve seal kits offered by Case/ CNH. Those O rings are square. NO, Don't waste your time putting standard round profile "O" rings in those grooves. This website will explain what a square "O" ring is. -------> https://www.mcmaster.com/products/o.../square-profile-oil-resistant-buna-n-o-rings/

  10. #10MICHIEMOUSE2024-03-31 16:31

    Thanks I ordered an assortment kit of the square profile Buna-N oil resistant o-rings and a regular Buna-No-ring asssortment hopefully this will get me going.

  11. #11Tinkerer2024-04-01 08:33

    Keep us posted on your progress. It will help others doing the same thing.

  12. #12MICHIEMOUSE2024-04-07 20:07

    Update 580B Case: The o-rings that fit into the cavities are actually round in shape with a square profile. I had to go to a local company that rebuilds Sawmill pumps they had all sizes of round and square o-rings. Got it all back together and no leak down on the hydraulics. Thanks