Hell guys I need some help I need to first d some good used parts for my 580c case backhoe shuttle box reverse gear is stripped off .or a good place to order new parts for good price .also could use a service manual download for this one
Welcome to HEF trentmatthew! If you google the part numbers you should be able to locate what you need. I must say, I have been inside quite a few of these & never seen what you are describing before - any chance of loading some pictures so we can see?
If your talking about the mech shuttle box, for a machine with the high/low shifter and a clutch pedal then yes, I have had to replace the reverse gear and several other parts in them. They are not that common so unless you find a donor machine in a bone yard you are stuck with the dealer. Most will not separate the unit and would want to sell it whole. You can type into the casece parts page and put In your 580C, go down to the power train section and it should have the mech shuttle part pics and part numbers.