Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580ck

cajun ยท 2012-09-14 11:40

I'm looking at buying a 580CK. The person I'm dealing with isn't sure of the year. Maybe someone here can help? # 4202806 Stamped on the frame and tag on the side. Thank You.

Replies4
  1. #1alrman2012-09-15 17:18

    Welcome to HEF cajun! The number you have found does not relate to serial numbers for a CK it should start with an 8. They were built between 1966 & 1971.

  2. #2cajun2012-09-16 11:29

    Thank you for replying. There are #'s all over this thing, but you sent me looking for an 8 # and this is what I found. 8667119. Hopefully this is the number your looking for. This is on a tag on the right side of the backhoe.

  3. #3chroniekon2012-09-16 13:19

    I googled your number and this came up: 580CK Tractor 1966-1971 580B Series "B" Tractor 1971 - 1976 Beginning S/N End S/N Year Beginning S/N End S/N Year 8279001 8307000 1966 8674001 8691900 1971 8307001 8332500 1967 8691901 8712000 1972 8332501 8356500 1968 8712001 8736600 1973 8356507 8650000 1969 8736601 8770000 1974 8650001 8674000 1970 8770001 8797500 1975 8674001 8697900 1971 8797501 8809950 1976 580C Series "C" Tractor 1975 - 1980 580D & Super D Tractor 1980 - 1983 8950001 8950151 1975 9050041 9051569 1980 8950152 8957500 1976 9051570 9062064 1981 8957501 8969419 1977 9062065 9081280 1982 8969420 8980715 1978 9081281 9863699 1983 8980716 9002749 1979 9002750 9011940 1980

  4. #4cajun2012-09-16 13:45

    Thank You very much. From your # list, it's a 1970. A few years off from what the "fella" told me. (1972). Still haven't seen the title & no money has changed hands. Now I have a little room to price play. Again, Thank You.