OK... so I need a ingnition switch for my 68 580CK, with a deisel. Does anyone know of a aftermarket switch out there for this tractor? Is it something thats dealer only? I dont get a chance to get to the dealer at all, so I was hoping to find one local, or on line. Any help would be awesome.
www.casece.com pretty sure your model is there, I just put an oem ignition switch in my Ford 555, well worth the $40, battery charges, lights work and glow plug works now. If nothing else you should be able to atleast get a part number from the electronic parts microphiche, google the part # and you will probably find one.
s1120, call your local auto elec. - they will be sure to have something
Funny you say that.. I got this tractor in the spring, and have not realy used it much. The ing cyl is busted out, and Ive just been jumping it. Well the battery does not charge, and now that winter's coming, I figure I might need that manafold heater to start it.. So... I want to get that switch in, so I can see if thats my problem. Ill check out the case site. Thanks.
I could not find one local, but did find one on line, and got it orderd up! Hoping I see it by the weekend, so I can get it installed.