Local town has a 2wd extend a hoe 580K for bid at 3500 hours. Has a cab too, doesn't look really beat on. The mayor said it needs brakes, but a city employee told me he thinks it just a brake line. Its a closed bid that starts at 3k, and I'll add a picture later on. I was thinking of offering 5k. What do you think? I was wanting a project.
Unless it's pretty rusty and loose, I'd say you're on the low side. I'd guess closer to 10...
I think your a little on the low side also but not by much. Good luck.
Of course on a very local sealed bid sale, you just might get lucky at 5.
5 would be really lucky around here. I saw a 70's 580B here recently that supposedly only needed some hydraulics repacked for 5500. The K is a considerably more powerful machine. Good luck.