Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580k lights

Emerson ยท 2012-10-16 23:57

So my lights haven't worked since I've had the tractor and I'm pretty sure it's been awhile since the have or any of the electronics for that matter.. So Winter is coming and I need lights so I can see what I'm doing when I clear the yard. I played around and traced wiring for days.. the lights have been hacked at so bad with new poorly run wires and hack-n-tap connections I finally gave up on the factory wiring and lights all together and I went and bought some 100 watt halogen lights.. I've spent the last few nights (I only have time to work on it once my kids to bed) I got the front halogens installed, I had already bought wiring to repair what was there so I Hooked up the rear lights aswell. I'm kinda surprised at the difference, The rear "stock" lights seem to have alot more light but I guess they are a different light.. Part of me like the simple push/pull 75 amp switch that was there rather then this dinky thin wiring they give you with the new lights. I'll take some pics if anyone is interested.. hard to tell the difference until the BH is away from the shed. I winder if I can run a couple more lights off the wiring and hook up the 2 center stock lights.?

Replies0

No replies yet.