Hi folks, need a little help here. I can start backhoe if I apply 12v direct to the starter solenoid. But if I try to use the key it will not start. The shuttle shifter is in neutral. I assume current goes from the ignition switch to the neutral shuttle shift lever then on to the starter. Where is the neutral shuttle shift switch located? At the steering wheel or down under on the tranny? Ignition switch is new. What fuse is the starter solenoid on. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help.
most of the time neutral switch work with transmission in neutral postion,, switch should be on top of transmissioin GL
#48 !
There’s a neutral safety relay under the dash of the column more than likely that’s the problem. Also check fuses.
Which model 580K do you have, where is the four speed shifter, in the floor or the right hand console?