Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580k seat question

#66digger · 2020-10-10 12:51

Anybody out there have a parts diagram for the rotation latch mechanism under the seat on a 580k? There’s parts missing on my dads and I’m curious how it works and what’s missing. Thanks

Replies13
  1. #1Tinkerer2020-10-10 14:51

    The 580K has 3 different variants and had multiple seat options. This image is one of them. Here is link to the parts book for one of them. ----> https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...blies/cn/6B19A045-8FBF-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6

  2. #2#66digger2020-10-11 07:43

    His has the rectangle frame under the seat pan. I would post a pic but I’ve tried to 20 times and for some reason it keeps giving me an error code

  3. #3Tinkerer2020-10-11 09:23

    If you look at the top of the page in the parts book there are two boxes. PREVIOUS and NEXT. I clicked NEXT and this page came up.

  4. #4Tinkerer2020-10-11 09:27

    I posted this image to show the upload box.

  5. #5#66digger2020-10-11 15:01

    Yes that’s the seat this machine has. It’s missing a few parts it looks like, thanks! Yeah I clicked on upload and tried copy non worked for me for some reason

  6. #6Tinkerer2020-10-11 16:34

    We cannot copy images into the upload box. When the upload screen opens you have to locate the image that you have and select it. If I clicked on the image sample I could then finish the upload in this demonstration image below.

  7. #7#66digger2020-10-11 17:59

    I’m trying from my phone but still went to upload file and selected image. It gets to about 98% and gives me an error code

  8. #8#66digger2020-10-11 20:19
  9. #9#66digger2020-10-11 20:19

    Well it finally worked for some reason ‍♂️

  10. #10#66digger2020-10-12 06:26

    Hey Tinkerer, you have a lead on parts for these backhoes? My dad is gonna need little things here and there. He could use the plastic brackets that run all the way up the sides of the rear window that the latches rest on and some tail lights above the rear window for starters. We have an equipment salvage yard about an hour away but be nice to find some others. Thanks for all your input thus far btw.

  11. #11Tinkerer2020-10-12 09:19

    Sorry, I don't. You are welcome !

  12. #12thepumpguysc2020-10-12 13:25

    How about Dale Weiss at Tractor Stuff.. Google it.. he’s got lots of Case parts or can lead u to them if he doesn’t have them.. Good luck.

  13. #13#66digger2020-10-12 16:08

    Awesome! Thanks!