Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580SK charge pump issues?

jjmoore ยท 2023-11-06 00:33

have 1993 580 SK SN JJG0180***. looks like my trans is in between the early 580K and the 580L. I use HY trans always. had this thing 20 years , always changed fluids and oil filters and hydraulic filters. has 5300 hours. i have only put 1500 hours on it and i havent changed the screen in trans.. some time over the past few years the hoe wont roll. only when I start it up. after 20 mins. it will work and run all day long. some times I lift the rear wheels and put it in forward shuttle and wait for the wheels to spin. In normal operation in forward shuttle or reverse with the park brake on the warning beeper beeps. I can press the loader bucket nuetral switch and beepinig stops, so that switch works. I can then press the shifter neautral switchs , and the beeping stops. so that switch works. when the occasional no roll condition exists , there is no beeping. there fore the beeper sensor is in the pressurized system some where. is there a stuck check valve that pressure is by passing ? where is that at? how could the filter or screen work some days and then other days not. is this the charge pump with a check valve sticking?

Replies0

No replies yet.