I spied this old gem sitting behind some grain bins last weekend when coming home a a little fishing trip on the Kootenia River, north of Bonners Ferry. Thought some of you would like to see them, mabe give us all some information about it! Yes those are trees growing up out of the can!
Seems the others didnt want to load. I'll try it again!
That looks well made, I was thinking of doing this to one of mine so I can pull it with a challenger and get a few more places.
It's innovative but the exposed drive shaft to the pump is a hazzard, wonder what happens when the tractor turns sharp?
Wow that looks well made, I would like to have it that's for sure!. Pj
The PTO shaft would need a guard but I have found you can turn pretty darn sharp with a pto on a farm tractor so I dont think its an issue cause the front wheels even look like they turn a few degrees turn
Almost looks like the whole front axle turns with the drawbar so the PTO would always be close to inline with the tractor.... I like it!