Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

624g 3&4

southernman13 · 2025-02-07 18:09

Was working fine. Fluid level is good. May even be a little high. Wasn’t sure where to look. Acts like something came unplugged if that’s possible. Haven’t been using 3&4 but have used it lately. Thanks.

Replies5
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-02-07 18:21

    So the issue is no 3rd and 4th gear ?

  2. #2Diesel Dave2025-02-07 19:16

    If there is no 3rd and 4th gear , check out the wiring at the transmission output shaft speed sensor. If the sensor is not functioning the transmission won’t shift above 2nd. Usually it can be diagnosed by a loss of speedometer readings, but you have no monitor so no speedo.

  3. #3southernman132025-02-07 20:52

    Yea that’s correct. I know I had left the door open where u check the trans fluid the other day and it was after that when the prob occurred. I was raking up trees and brush so idk if it was possible something poked up in there. Thanks. I’m headin out of town in am so I’ll have a look when I return. Thanks again !

  4. #4southernman132025-04-02 11:43

    It was the soles sensor I believe it’s broke off but I was able to plug it back in lol. May try to epoxy it but it’s workin now

  5. #5southernman132025-04-02 16:14

    Speed sensor I mean to say lol