Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

636-6 & 157-4 error codes on Hitachi zX 870-3

Bradley Automatic · 2022-06-26 23:36

Good day guys. I have a situation ne Hitachi 870. Machine overheated (105°C) and cut off while working. I got on the machine checked error codes, the ECM had logged *157-4 _Common Rail pressure sensor abnormal_; 1080-2 _Barometer sensor_; 10011-2 _EGR position sensor abnormal_*. Checked my wiring harnesses for possible short to Ground & any +B voltage lines I did not get continuity on the machine Ground or power feed. Plugged back the ECM those codes were gone except the *Common rail pressure sensor (157-4)*. We then attempted to start, the ECM then logged *636-2 G-sensor _faulty no signal or mismatch crankshaft position sensor_* With a new ECM ON, the code 636-2 for G-sensor is coming on immediately you crank the engine. What could be the issue, all wires are ok no cable break and resistance is below 5Ohms??

Replies1
  1. #1Emma012023-04-04 00:28

    Hey did you find the problem? We’re having same issue