had trainny issues an got them resolved, pulled trains out an replaced clutch baskets an all piston seals an basket snap rings due to broken,, put every thing back together an caught the devil putting the right side axle shafts back into steering clutch/brake drum, finally got them in an in on left side, tractor drives correctly now an steers to the left fine, but right side ya nearly have to stand on pedal to make it steer right, tried adjusting steer clutchs out an really never does any good. I think were steering it with the brakes an not the clutchs. pedal seems to move freely with out any binding, seems like a linkage bent or binding someweres, cant really look at inside parts while working steer function while all assembled, any ideas
Can you back off the right brake almost completely and see if the clutch disengages? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hadn't tried to see how far ya really could go, scared it mite be like a cat an come apart it backed to far out.
Well that's true. I know when I first got my 650, I went a few clicks to tight on the brakes and it wouldn't turn unless I stood on the pedals. Backed them off a few clicks and she turned easy. The other thing I did was click the adjusters the same way on both sides. That made one side loose, one tight. I then realized the adjusters need to be turned in different directions. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tried backing off l the way on the brake adjuster today,,, still got now were, sometimes were can play with the adjustment an get it to steer ok in forward but hard in reverse, an if we keep adjusting it gets really hard again, so were pulled steer an brake pack out an took apart, everything looked good, seals on pistons were still intack too, ,,, wandering if we need to adjust the steering control valve there on top of housing, need to figure out how to, we hooked gauge in each side an have between 200 to 250 psi an it drops to 0 when foot pedal is pushed down.