Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

650J Dozer Code

JeremiahSr ยท 2012-12-28 16:36

Hey all. I have a 650J dozer being a pain. :Banghead :bash It keeps stopping and the code is F3P0 which in my 650H book says it is Return to Nuetral/Park Brake Circuit Short to Ground. I have changed the Park brake switch and checked all 3 wires. No resistence in any wires to each other or to ground. So my question is....Does any one have a "J" series book that can check F3P0 code for me to confirm it means the same thing as it does in my "H" series book. I would be very greatful. :notworthy Thanks for any help.

Replies3
  1. #1Deereman2012-12-28 18:18

    Try this out. http://elvin5.blogspot.com/2008/06/john-deere-transmission-controller.html

  2. #2JWJDM2012-12-28 18:43

    Had similar problem found harness chafed out near starter side of motor on bell housing.

  3. #3JeremiahSr2013-01-04 15:50

    After ordering the schematic i found the white wire from the switch to controller branches off and goes to fuse/relay compartment. Hooks into start relay. This wire connects with a wire on relay that was slightly....very slightly rubbed through and barely touching frame behind fuse holder. I fixed that and code hasn't come back for days. Them little shorts that are intermitten will ruin your week! Haha. Thanks for tha help!