Hello - I'm new to this forum. I've got an old enclosed cab 680G, wasn't used for about a year+ - started and run a few times but that was all. I recently fired her up and brakes are dragging, difficult to move. The compressor is working and the big red safety knob is working. It appears the brake "actuator" under the left pedal is sticking and not releasing. I'd guess there's a rod/component rusted and stuck but don't have any kind of manuals for this thing to see a breakdown. Anyone got some tricks or ideas to get it to release - or a diagram so I can see what it looks like before tearing into it? Thanks!
There is a plunger with a rubber boot under the pedal, unpin the pedal and remove that plunger and boot. more than likely its corroded in its bore.
I cleaned out a bunch of dirt and leaves today and exposed those 2 boot/plunger on pedals - that's more than likely my issue - I'll take a look at that - thanks!