Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

690E propel and pump wiring issues

65SIXBANGER ยท 2017-12-12 09:25

Good Morning, I have a 690e and am trying to troubleshoot this wiring. Last week the propel was stuck in high speed even though the selector would change on the display. I have a parts book and a tech book but neither helped me with how this propel system works? Im assuming this is not a Pulse-width solenoid? Also last night the hydraulic slowed down to a crawl. Machine would barely swing or lift the boom. Unpplugged the solenoid on top of the pump and the machine had full flow. Plugged it back in and still full flow, almost back to normal. Connectors looked good, no broke wires that ive found. I did the self test behind the seat, the propel relay and the pump pressure relay both were flashing. All the relays are new, but with machine running, the propel relay only has power to the 30 pin, no switched power. Where does this switched power come from and what does the 87 power do? I jumped the relay and nothing changed on the propel side. Thanks -Lance

Replies0

No replies yet.