has deere sold any 764 yet the only i think the only one in the world was the one at conexpo in 2008:lmao
yup! TJ lambrech has 3 and they work awesome
there is one on a sod farm up here in pa.
I've ran one here in N.Y. on a road job.
Border Patrol Bought 12 of them I was told that the U.S. Border Patrol bought 12 of the JD HSD to remove sand that blows up against the border wall in Arizona.
Alotta companies have them now, a big company by me has about 25 all with gps.. they can move more dirt and are just a accurate as a grader. If we did road construction we'd def have a couple.
yeah there handy, we are doing O'Hare airport and we have to cross the runways frequently and this lil dozers can, were a 6 you would have to bring a float in
Nah, just bill them extra for rumble strips...
:roll
I wish there was a thumbs up button. :thumbsup