Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

850c john deer dozer

jesusjperez ยท 2014-03-30 16:36

tracks will not move I think that it may have a transmission sensor problem cuss it all started after I got it stuck in the mud and water and it kept working after that it start to slow down and now it barley moves any ideas on what may be wrong I wish I new how to retrieve the faulty coeds of the machine if someone know please let me know thanks

Replies6
  1. #1YEC19982014-03-30 21:27

    My guess it is a speed sensor on the hyd pump. I had a similar experience with my 750C.

  2. #2jesusjperez2014-03-30 21:55

    Thank you for your help I will buy it and try any idia on the price

  3. #3ANDREW C2014-03-30 22:58

    To access codes. Press and hold select and then press two more times until diag is displayed. List off all the fault codes. To delete them press select when the code is listed when all are gone it will display f900. The sensor will be around $300 or more.

  4. #4jesusjperez2014-03-31 23:30

    thank you very much for the information

  5. #5Deeretracks2014-03-31 23:45

    Check codes with key on engine off, if you do it with the engine running it will try to calibrate the tach instead.

  6. #6jesusjperez2014-04-02 00:19

    850c Thank you