Guys I’m struggling to get this air filter out. It’s hanging very abruptly in the same spot every time I try to slide it. Whatever it is it’s a very hard positive stop. Is there a trick to this? Pulling as hard as I can and it is not budging one iota.
I finally got the air filters out. Both the inner and outer air filter have wing nuts that hold them in place. The inner filter was so clogged it imploded and deformed such that is diameter was like a triangle,. It would not release the outer filter. I had to beat on it with a chisel and hammer to finally break the cap off the outer filter so I could reach in and unthread the wingnut on the inter-filter. Than both filters came out easily. This filter system was extremely clogged. I just purchased this, and the seller said he took really good maintenance of it. Yeah, whatever dude.