Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

864 Bobcat final drive

JBGASH ยท 2011-01-01 21:21

I have a final drive out on our 864 Bobcat, dealer wants 5250.00 to install a new one, I see aftermaket units for 2000.00 and we install them. Does anyone have experiences on the aftermarket drive motors? good or bad -thanks

Replies1
  1. #1frogfarmer2011-01-02 17:55

    2000 sounds cheap seems like 3500 comes to mind. Some rebuilders only repair what is broken and send the unit out repaired and not remanufactured as you might expect. If the unit is not the same as the original manufacture I would stay away from it but I have not seen a replacement for the entire unit just rebuilt or new. Be careful with those to good to be true DEALS. I work for a dealer and we dont use gray market or salvage parts so some of the others may know more about the value priced units.