Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

92 L785 up and quit

Rayhat ยท 2015-05-12 13:24

Running fine. load in bucket. Machine starts to stall so I shut it down. Gives off a short noticeable diesel smell. Cranks but no start. Put 9 gallons of fuel in so she was not empty. Remove fuel filter and get fuel. Do not think I ran dry. Hydraulic fluid low (on 5 degree incline) so I add some. Remove Hyd screen cap at pump fluid present. check all seat switch connections for tightness. Jump battery now to keep cranking strength. Turns over fine no start no hint of firing up. Switch to "service" on cab Module no change. Had a no turn over problem couple weeks ago. Jumped with truck once worked fine. Second time crossed solenoid and it started. has fired up without incedent several time since. But now nothing. Cranks no start not even a cough. Any thoughts of what next.

Replies0

No replies yet.