Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

928g 6xr S/N NO CAB FAN

FordL9000 · 2025-12-03 14:30

I’ve got a 928 g with no cab fan , Likely the fan motor but can not for the life of me figure out how to access the fan motor

Replies6
  1. #1pittsburgh cat man2025-12-03 16:53

    Seems to me I remember it under the seat

  2. #2FordL90002025-12-03 18:45

    I need to get it to the shop . Hard to get much done in -30

  3. #3Simon C2025-12-03 23:14

    Better in shop as electrical connectors tend to break in cold before coming apart. Was minus 26C here Saturday morning, and was chilly on the hands quite fast. Simon C

  4. #4FordL90002025-12-06 12:18

    Poor guys had to make the week without the heat haha, been a tough year for loaders can’t keep up with repair on them

  5. #5smifwal2025-12-06 21:34

    Where is here? Just curious so I never go there cause that is terribly cold (if I converting C-F correctly)

  6. #6Simon C2025-12-07 09:51

    Rocky Mountain House Alberta. 50 miles west of Red Deer Alberta, half way between Edmonton and Calgary. We had minus 40C,F two years ago which is the exact same tempeerature. Simon C