I have a 2005 Komatsu WA200-5 serial number 2939. The loader stats fine then either will not go into gear to drive or goes into 4th gear and stays stuck in 4th gear. Pior to this current situation loader would start and operate fine unless loader was turned off. On restart loader would not go into gear. If loader was left off for several hours, like overnight it would usually operate normally the next time started. I feel it is an electrical problem but do not know. Any help is appreciated, also a source for repair manual is appreciated. Thanks Steve
First thing I check on loader transmission issues is whether or not the both the brake and throttle pedals are fully released. Dirt under the heel of the pedal(s) will cause failure to engage or shifting issues.
Can someone tell me where to find a shop manual for my WA 200-5 serial number A82094.