I have a 930K wheel loader that the raise, lower ant tilt functions don't work. It start intermittent but now dont work at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Serial number is RHN01330 if it matters.
First, kudos for posting a Serial Number. It makes a lot of things so much easier when finding information. When the implements WERE working, did you have any performance issues such as slow movement, jerky movement, etc, etc, or was it simply a case of the implements either worked correctly or they didn't work at all.? You have any Fault Lights/warnings on the panel..? Have you tried bypassing the Implement System Lockout Switch (#12 - two to the left of the key switch)..? Shout out if you need an Electrical Schematic to help you bypass the switch, or even to help you test it with a DMM to see if it's working as it should. Here's the wiring for the switch. Does it have power between wire #120 Green and #202 Black.? If not you'll have to go backwards to the fuse box. There is a fusein the box that only feeds this switch and nothing else.
Hi, sorry to do this, but can I jump onto your thread and ask a question. I have a 930H 2009 model which I had delivered to our yard yesterday. It has come from an auction and was bought via the internet. The boom won't lift, but the bucket will tip and curl. Would this also be an electrical problem. It seems to have 2 serial numbers on the plate C6E21517 and also J2W02196.
Your S/N is actually FTD01177, C6E21517 is the engine S/N and J2W02196 is the transmission. First thing I'd suggest is to download an Operation & Maintenance Manual if you don't akready have one. You can download a pdf version of the O&M Manual for $66 from Cat Publications - https://catpublications.com/ Click on "Continue as Guest" Type SEBU8354 in the box and click the Search button. You should see the illustration below. You'll probably need the Electrical Schematic to trace the wiring for the Lift side of the Implement System. Drop me a PM with your email address.
Nige, it never had any performance issues it all of a sudden just stopped working. There are codes E1424, E349, 356 implement (8), 357 implement (8), 355 implement (8), 354 implement (5), 1250 Prod link component (84), 487 implement (1) 353 implement (2), 352 implement (2) 490 implement (1), 1482 electrical (1) 2994 powertrain (2), 2993 powertrain (2). After the codes is occasions it happened
I think you may have a wiring fault somewhere, could even be a connector with water/corrosion/condensation in it. Your Codes are: - E1424 - Drive Motor Speed Not Responding to Command E349 - Lift Linkage Movement Detected With No Command Given 356 - Dump Solenoid #1 357 - Dump Solenoid #2 355 - Lower Solenoid #1 354 - Raise Solenoid #1 487 - Third Lever Position Sensor 353 - Tilt Lever Position Sensor 352 - Lift Lever Position Sensor 490 - Implement Lockout Switch 1482 - 10v DC Sensor Power Supply 2994 - Direction Selector Positiion sensor #2 2993 - Direction Selector Position Sensor #1 The ones in Bold are the ones I'd bee looking at first. Without examining the schematic in too much detail I wouldn't mind betting that all the position sensors are powered by 10v DC stabilized coming from the ECM. Drop me a PM with your email address. I'll flip you a copy of the Electrical Schematic.
Which codes are active and which are just logged? I might also help to know the amount of time since each code was set in the memory.
locky you have mail............