Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

941B ROLLER FRAME COVERS

charles walton ยท 2020-01-01 19:31

Does anybody make the sheet metal track frame gaurd sets anymore?

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2020-01-01 22:11

    Do you mean the covers for the recoil springs.?

  2. #2charles walton2020-01-02 08:19

    Yessir,I always called them track gaurds but I'm not sure of the proper name. I use to see advertisement in Rock and Dirt for aftermarket sets for any kind of ol cat but I don't know who it was.I would like to buy a full set for a tractor I'm about to buy if I can find it.

  3. #3charles walton2020-01-02 08:20

    Including the sprocket gaurd.

  4. #4DMiller2020-01-09 07:40

    Salvage yards likely only potential to locate. May make a p/n search on Machinery Trader.

  5. #5charles walton2020-01-10 13:41

    I was just hoping maybe one of the aftrmarafte parts companies was still making them.It seems like it hasn't been too long since I have bought some but after I think about it it's been 25+ years!

  6. #6DMiller2020-01-10 13:56

    Check with General Gear Boise ID, if anyone would have them!!!