is anyone very familiar with these machine. I’ve got one with a stripped implement pump drive spline. Looks to me the torque splitter with have to come out of the machine and disassembled. Customer says other wise. looks like straight forward repair just a lot of work.
Well if the customer knows how to do it why hasn't he got it done. Really irks me when you look at a job and they know just how long it should take and how it should be done. Good ones to stay away from as far as I am concerned.
I completely agree. I’ve already pulled the pump so I’m in the middle of the job and feel like telling him where to stick it. Ready to get the job over with and hope I never see him again.
I guess what I’m asking has anyone done this or is removing it the only way ?