I have a 953A that I picked up from a gentleman who finished the work on his farm. When you crank the loader and start to work, it operates great. After about 25 minutes of hard working it will begin to have a hesitation when changing directions. The longer I keep working the greater amount of time in the hesitation. During the time it is hesitating, there is no whining or change in sound. It’s like the loader is is the neutral position but I have it pulled back. It will eventually get to the point it will pretty much stop pulling. I can throttle down and let it idle for about 15 minutes and it will go back to working as it should for about 15 minutes then the hesitation process begins. I changed the transmission oil and filter but that didn’t change anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
you need to check charge pressure charge should be 200 +40-15 min is125 what they dont tell you is when you hit 125 you're not going anywhere 00
Welcome to the Forums FF! Glad to have you. Cmark is our resident hydrostat track loader guy. He's on the bottom of the Earth so may take a minute for him to see this thread.
Couple of thoughts. 1. Post a Serial Number. It makes looking up information easier. 2. Check out this thread. I know it’s for a 943 but you may have the same issue. HeavyEquipmentForums