Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

953c

kerry2zno ยท 2023-02-03 13:46

953c 2zn0, went to start it and batteries were completely dead. New batteries, replaced in the last 6 months. Tried jump starting off my pickup to no avail. Took the batteries out and charged them. Reinstalled the next day. Loader started good, moves back and forth but I have no hydraulics for bucket lift or control. Everything worked good when I parked it. Oil reservoir is full. Codes: 79 & 168.04. Any ideas? Thx, Kerry

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2023-02-03 23:09

    That's all the same Code. 079 is the transmission control, 168.04 is low system voltage. Is the SERV CODE icon on the monitor panel lit apart from when the panel does the self-test when you first turn the key on.? If not then the Code is Logged meaning it was there once but isn't there now.

  2. #2kerry2zno2023-02-05 09:00

    I left the machine running and put the bucket in float position. Running like this for 30 minutes I heard the machine start to labor. Got on and the hydraulics were working fine. Something was stuck open. A relief valve?

  3. #3Nige2023-02-05 11:19

    Maybe, who knows. Now may be a good time to change the filter on the implement hydraulic system and cut open the old one to check for debris. Don't forget to squeeze the filter media in a vice before looking in the bottom of the pleats for particles.