A while back i checked my transmission oil and it was a little low so i put some in it . Haven't really used it since but i put to much in it and was wondering where i could drain some of it ? Or how much harm if I ran it with to much in it ?
If you have a 953C the oil is common with the hyd system and no harm should be done. Unless you are referring to the Dipstick, that goes into the case with the drive gears, better not run it high. Need to top up with a coffey cup of oil. Look under machine for case bolted to flywheel housing and find a drain plug. Later Bob
Thinks that's what I was needing was the location of the drain plug. Wished I would've known about a coffee cup amount. I probably poured about 2 quarts in it before I checked the dipstick. Used to putting hydraulic oil in these farm tractors they'll always hold a gallon or so if there on the add mark. Thinks again.
When you get under there you will see how thin the case is and it's full of gears. Later Bob