Hello I'm new to this forum and IF there is a thread on this already I apoligize. Bought a 2000 model case 95xt, 2000 hours, earlier this year and It's amazing. Strong and stable. Today I got standard bucket, forks, arm and chains for it. My old man got an heavyduty straight snowblade and a backhoe. Thinking about an adapter or converse them to mine. And the fuel gage shows full tank all the time, havent found the indikator? To the question, the down tilt feels slow, slower then it going up. Any ideas? Thanks
Can anybody direkt me to a post with this problem?
Do you mean the bucket tilts down too slowly or the boom arms go down too slowly? I believe the bucket should tilt downward a little slower than it should tilt upward. That would be normal. However the boom should go down more quickly than it goes up. If the boom lowers slowly something is not right.
Okey, i did not know that. Yes it is the bucket tilt that is slow. Everything else is fine, nothing wrong with its power. Thank you, and sorry for my english, I'm from Sweden
Your english is fine. Better than some native speakers in fact... The speed of the hydraulic cylinder movements has to do with their design. When the cylinder moves inward there is less volume inside due to the rod taking up some of the space. When it moves outward there is no rod to account for so there is more volume for the fluid to fill up. This means it takes longer fore the pump to fill up the cylinder on the outward stroke than the inward stroke. I'm curious to know, how much does a 95xt cost in your neck of the woods? Are Case machines popular in Sweden?
Oh, it became very clear when you describe it like that, even I get it I paid about 8 grand for it, 2000hours. Pretty well equipped. No, here It's mostly Bobcat and som Gehl. I was not convinced on the case until I read here on HE