Going on 6 months and 60k later the cat place still can’t get my machine to calibrate they’ve got going straight but can’t get no speed out of it waiting on cat to send a test ecm per engineer suggestions I’m not impressed with the mighty cat service everyone talks about. I’m to the point of going down there and flipping out on the whole dealership but I know it won’t help at all does anybody have any suggestions on what to do. Both drive pumps and both drive motors have been replaced!!
Some back story, machine model and serial number would help greatly.
It’s 963c 2000 I think 2ds0184. So after his i Ike’s them to do the other side drive pump and drive motor and they say they fix 2 things and 5 different ones pop up and here we are almost 6 months later and they still don’t have it going
See here - HeavyEquipmentForums
This new thread should be merged with the old one. I'll answer over there.
Well, since the new replies have bumped the old tread back closer to the top of the pile, and since Nige provided a link to that one, it probably makes better sense just to close this one.