Believe the forward solenoid is gone Need help trouble shooting Where is the solenoid located
Try posting a machine Serial Number for a start...........
Tfs prefix didn’t know if needed full number
See the attachment. Do you have any Diagnostic Codes indicating a problem with the FWD direciton solenoid.? Codes can be accessed through the Monitor - see KENR6471.
Yes I do . I’ll check what it says again but I beleive it was something along the lines of transmission forward solenoid . The code I get on et is a 1402-6 I’ve dealt with similar solenoid valves before in pilot systems. I have found the right valve unplugged it and the code switched to a solenoid current low code. So this makes me think it is the solenoid valve . Do you know if that solenoid comes off the back of those valves . This was a fertilizer machine and there is quite the corrosive mess , just want to be sure it can come off before I get a little aggressive with it . Thanks
See attached. If you want a complete electrical schematic just ask. The modulating valves have been updated from the 244-3114 shown in the Parts Manual. The coil should be available separately but you would have to check the appropriate Part Numbers with your dealer. Don't take what's on the attachment as gospel. The coil could be 323-9531. The large O-Ring that fits between the modulating valve and the body of the transmission control valve is 6D-7889.
Perfect thanks. Likely the issue. Have a coil coming
If I was diagnosing it I would want to be sure it was a coil before I went ordering one but don’t let fear stop you.
yeah wasn’t cheap either but I got the entire valve as this one I believe is original wiring is confirmed good. I count get the coil off because it’s so corroded on but feeling quite confident that it’s the problem .
Update : New coil resolved the issue however my recommendation to any one that has to do more than one of these take the bloody tire off . What a pain in the ass . Wouldn’t be so bad but I am 6’3 and cannot contort into that space that great. Toromont also did not send me a new o ring for the new valve which pissed me off , so I had tried to reuse the old o ring but of course my luck it didn’t seal , so will be waiting for orings Monday
Sorry I should have made it clear when I mentioned the O-Ring Part Number earlier that it didn’t come with the valve and would have to be ordered separately.
We hire professional Olympic contortionists midgets for those jobs.
It’s all good nige ! You would think that the kinda money we spend with these guys they’d atleast mention it’s separate but I guess my loader can wait another day or so
I could see from the way it was listed in SIS that it was a separate part. If it was part of the Modulating Valve Gp then it would have been arrowed directly under the valve P/N as a serviceable part. There's the clue right there. In the illustration below you can order the complete assembly (top line) or either of the arrowed parts underneath it can be ordered separately.