Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

969 Cat Loader Hydraulic leak in Belly pan

lowriding89chev ยท 2014-03-12 21:18

I had to add several gallon of hydraulic oil to my cat 969 loader today. I looked all around the lines no leak then I noticed a steady stream coming out of the belly pan. Any idea where this could be coming from?

Replies5
  1. #1Cutterjohn2014-03-13 06:08

    Guessing you mean a 963? (tho could be a 96* wheel loader) Really helpful to have the serial (PIN) number, or at least the prefix. Especially in the case it's a track loader, lotsa differences between the A, B, C, & D series.

  2. #2lowriding89chev2014-03-13 13:24

    939 Cat Loader sorry.

  3. #3lowriding89chev2014-03-13 13:26

    Also it is a track loader with low hours less than 900

  4. #4Cutterjohn2014-03-13 13:57

    Just picking a serial number range at random, you've probably blown either a pressure or return line off the pump. See attached.

  5. #5nzpatch2014-03-14 03:44

    Hi ,I had a leak in my d3 c hystat, guessing that your 939 is hystat, and it had rubbed a line through on the belly plates ( a clamp was not there) not too bad to sort .good luck.